Rate Your Music (or RYM) is an online collaborative metadata database of musical and non-musical releases and films which can be cataloged, rated and reviewed by users.
So, here we are with one more part of this series of articles, this is the fourth part and it has another 15 albums of the 100.
To understand how they calculate their ratings please take a look HERE.
Here's the links to all other parts:
PART 1 / PART 2 / PART 3
PS. Of course that every day that goes by the ratings change a bit, but the overall result will take some time to change.
EDIT: Part 5 available HERE!
So, here it is the the part four:
55. Rush - A Farewell To Kings (1977)
54. Dream Theater - Images And Words (1992)
52. Mike Oldfield - Ommadawn (1975)
51. Van Der Graaf Generator - Still Life (1976)
50. Mastodon - Crack The Skye (2009)
49. Opeth - My Arms, Your Hearse (1998)
48. Supertramp - Crime Of The Century (1974)
47. Mastodon - Leviathan (2004)
46. Rush - Permanent Waves (1980)